Friday, March 15, 2013

Sunny Summer

Hi there Bloglanders

I'm still on my way to the camping weekend but before I leave, I wanted to share with you the little mini book that I've made for my trip.  Last year the whole of blogland made summer mini's but that's a huge problem if you live in Sunny SA as half of the 2013 summer is NOW and the res is at the end of 2013.  Too long for me to wait.

So, I decided to use the die cuts and paper I've bought for the summer mini to record my camping weekend.

Here it is:

The goodies is from the MME range On the Sunny Side - just love the colors.  Next time you see my Sunny Summer mini it will be packed with photos and journaling.  And it's already chubby! My red binder ring is from Monika's  I Love it all shop on Etsy.

Now I'm on my way. It's weekend and you probably have some extra time. Hop over to MME to see what the rest of  Blogland did with their die cuts. Just click here.

Have a great weekend. See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment