Monday, October 21, 2013

Time for a Layout

Hi there Bloglanders

And it's time for a Layout.  The challenge from Big Picture Classes were to use a piece of bold, patterned paper and multiple pictures.  I love using lots of pictures but normally I try to keep my background as neutral as possible.  But, you know me ............................... I'm always up for a challenge. Here it is:

Just to prove my point, I'm showing a picture of my BOLD paper as well.  See what I mean? Just to let you know that I don't buy things that I don't like / use. This  came from a kit that I received as a freebie months ago and it was destined for my purge pile. When the challenge came up, I retrieved it and now it's got a second lease on life.  To tell you the truth - this is SO not me but I love how it turned out and I actually feel that the boldness makes the pictures pop.

Maybe you should scroll through your purge pile as well - nothing as rewording as trying something new and if it turns out fine, it's a win win combo for all.

That's it. Have a Marvellous Monday and thanks for looking at my blog. I'll be back tomorrow with my latest mini album invention. Please check back as I'm rather chuffed with my idea.

Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment