Friday, August 3, 2012

CPS card

Hi there Bloglanders

In a few hours it will be weekend and I'll have some more time for crafting fun. My whole family is front of the TV cheering on the South African team at the Olympics.  I love having them around but don't spend that much time in front of the TV. Therefore, I make myself at home at the dining room table and watch them while they watch the games.  In between I get a lot of crafting done.

Still on my botanical theme, I made this card for the CPS challenge:


A few scraps, a die cut and a sentiment. That's all it takes.  The whole thing took me less than 5 minutes to ensemble and that includes the pic!

And the sketch looks like this:


Click here if you want to hop over and see the rest of the entries.

I received my new colors twine from The Twinery this morning and can't wait to use it.  I just love the seaweed and thinking about it, it would fit in perfectly with my botanical goodies.  For those of you waiting for the tutorial and inside pages of my mini folder - I'll be sharing right here on Play as U Go!

Have a great weekend and please come back to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment