Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Something to Do

Good Morning Bloglanders

Thank you so much for your support.  Yesterday was a horrible day but today I'll just get back into what I do best - some crafting! Also, my office work is behind and I'll have to catch up on that as well. I'm still working on my theme of the week - flowers.  Today I'm sharing some book page flowers that I use on gifts and gift card envelopes.  This is what they look like:


I got the flower ex this tutorial from Monika Wright and whenever I have some book pages left, I punch out some circles. When I have 8 circles I add a brad and put it in my "jewellery" box - ready to be fluffed up whenever needed.  I also give these away unfolded as kids just love them and they are so easy to do.  I have done them with newspaper, magazine pages, colored copy paper and it all works.  Just make sure that your paper is thin enough to be scrunched up.

For those of you following me on Pinterest - Monika's flower is on my "Scrap" board if you want to hop over and check it out.

I did the gift envelopes in Photoshop, printed, cut, folded, added some twine and the flower. Easy Peasy! I hope you are working on your Christmas pressie stash as well - I plan to have mine done and packed at the end of October. Then I can sit back and enjoy the year-end festivities.

I'll be back with some more flower power tomorrow. Please come back to play.

1 comment:

  1. Love the use of the twine - I hope you'll link up with 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-33.html

    ReplyDelete