Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Some more cards

Hallo Bloglanders

I have made a carry-along barn for a little boy and tomorrow I'll share with you how I did it.  Want to peek?


I'm sure you still remember the card I made for the CPS challenge (bottom left) and if you read my blog regularly, you will know how I hate cards without family.  So without further ado - the rest of the siblings:


I only used offcuts of paper and what was left of a sticker sheet used in another project.  The one I'm submitting for The Old Back Porch card pickup week 34 is this one:

The frame I used here is actually the backside of what was left after I took out the die cuts used in the bottom two cards. Hop over to The Old Black Porch to see what the rest of Blogland came up with. Just click here.

While you are out there, hop over to Scrap RDV and see my take on Aurore's card.  Mine was actually chosen as Alexandra's fave!!

Remember?


Please come back tomorrow to see how my barn turned out.  My instructions are Afrikaans but I'll kindly translate for my foreign Bloglanders. See you tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment