Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tabbed mini inside pages

Good evening Bloglanders

It's Sunday evening in (not so sunny) SA.  We had a lot of rain over the weekend and it's icy cold.  We spent most of our time indoors.  I'm making a tablecloth for my dining room table and want to try my hand at a fabric bag for the upcoming summer.  I'll keep you posted!

As promised, the inside pages of my mini tabbed book.  Do you still remember what it looks like? The front page again:

If you missed the post, please click here. And these are my inside pages:



Once again, I only used scraps and offcuts from my desk.  I've already started to fill up the mini folder with pictures and journaling from a recent trip.  Of course, I'll share once it's done!

I came up with a very good idea for making the envelope style pages.  If you check back tomorrow I'll share my idea with you.  That's it from me. I'm off to watch the late night movie on TV with my hubby.  Have a great week and please come back to play.

1 comment: