Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Good morning and happy Saturday to you all!!

While looking for some non edible Valentine's Day inspiration on Pinterest I stumbled upon the most beautiful subway art.  But I'm Afrikaans ............................... , my family is Afrikaans ................................... and my friends are Afrikaans. So, I made my own!!



To all my fellow South Africans - "Geniet" and to my English speaking friends, this post says it all if you are looking for "lovely" Subway Art - Enjoy.

Have a GREAT day, do something special, have FUN and make some more memories.


PS. If you are looking for more "Afrikaans Subway Arikaans, just click on the here.











                LINK                             LINK                             LINK                                 LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment