Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year, MME December challenge

Hi there Bloglanders

I hope you are having a wonderful 2013.  My wishes for you are HOPE, PEACE, JOY and LOVE. May this be your best year ever!

I wanted to share my 2013 resolutions mini book with you but as the MME December challenge ends today, I'm doing it first. 

These pictures were taken on the 30th of December and it's already filed away in my album.  At least I can start 2013 without a backlog.


Most of my supplies are from MME (The Sweetest thing) except for the paper doily as well as the newspaper bag in which the fish (vis in Afrikaans) and chips shop serves their fish.

And the inspiration:


That's it from me. Please check back tomorrow as I'll be sharing my new mini book.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment