Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Day Layout

Good morning Bloglanders

Halfway to the weekend already!! And I still have so much to do. Today I brought a layout to share. You know me - I love to be inspired and then use it as part of my Project Life album. First up - my layout:

















The inspiration came from Big Picture Classes - use symbols.  I'm not the sort of person who record what I do on a hourly basis (not even a daily) and I'm much too IMPERFECT to commit to a whole week / month but decided to give it a go for a day.  What did I learn? Most of the time I sleep and eat!!

I used a free dingbat font with clocks as the basis of my layout.  My "hourly" pictures were inserted into a digital filmstrip in Photoshop and then printed.  A few bits and bobs and everything was done.  The heart is the negative of a fabric die cut used to make my Christmas 2012 wreath and the paint samples were recycled from the Princess (interior designer daughter-in-law) and Wernich (my architect son). Just some more ways to recycle your scraps / use what you've got.

That's it: "A Day in My IMPERFECT Life".  If it hadn't been for this challenge, I would not have recorded it. Thanks for looking at my blog today.  I just love it when you come to visit.  Have a Wacky Wednesday and please check back as I have lots more to share with you.

Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment