Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Back to Play

Hi there Bloglanders

I'm back after a long, long weekend and this is where I've been:


This is actually heaven on earth. It's on my family's farm and they have Springbok, Wildebeest, Eland, Gemsbuck, Steenbuck and lots of other small animals roaming the fields around the camp.  Do you see the smoke?  We sat outside, drank wine and had a braai - every day, all day long! Back to reality - today I want to share my Play Date Cafe entry with you:


It is a necklace made out of wooded beads and crocheted flowers.  I don't knit or crochet but tried these flowers last year from a tutorial I found on Pinterest - easy peasy!  Even I could do it.

And another picture:


And this week's colors:


I even tried out the color scheme and the crochet flowers with twine on a bracelet:


If you want to hop over to The Play Date Cafe to see the rest of the entries, just click here. Now, that's it from me - I have a heap of washing to do and all my camping stuff needs to be cleaned.  Please come back to play and I'll share some more of my creative fun.

Have a great day!




3 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! I love that you made a necklace for the challenge...and I love the bracelet, too! Now I want to see a pic of you wearing the necklace :) Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I would definitely wear that... the Play Date Cafe colors look great! Thanks for playing along with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Pretty place!!!
    Love your projects! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete