Monday, September 17, 2012

My Dreams

Good morning Bloglanders

It's Monday in Sunny SA and I have a hectic week ahead.  Next weekend we have a public holiday and  my hubby has organized a camping trip - lots of fun, laughter, good friends and wonderful memories! Let's get started as I have to share my crafting fun with you before the albums get filed away.

Once again I joined Big Picture classes.  This year it was 14 days of Big Ideas brought to us by the very best .  I don't think I have learned anything new about myself (still hate ironing, doing dishes, etc.) BUT I made time to think about it and documented my feelings. At least I'll be able to monitor my progress or the lack of it!

On day 3 Courtney Welsh had the Big Idea to document your dreams. I didn't want to do a layout about it and decided to include it in my book of lists (ex Monika Wright's iloveitall on Etsy).  This is what it looks like:

I used a page with an envelope as I wanted to "hide" my journaling.  Get the idea?


I blurred out some of the journaling if you're thinking that my photo taking skills has once again let me down. Also, I covered the journaling with a transparency.  It's from BoBunny and I just love the "old school" feel. 

I just love my book and even though I didn't join the "30 days of lists course" my book is filled to the brim with dreams, goals, things that I love / hate / make me smile / make me cry. I even listed what my life was like 30, 20, 10 years ago and what it is right now. Get yourself a journal and start listing!

I'll be back to share another of my projects right here on Play as U Go. Please come back to play. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment