Friday, March 29, 2013

Notebook out of Recycled Paper

Good morning Bloglanders

I just didn't get to writing a post yesterday as Wernich came home from university and I cooked, cleaned and just counted the hours until I could pick him up from the airport. But I didn't forget about you - here is the notebook I made for my new venture with Craft Storage Ideas:


I upcycled the card I made for the Scrap RDV challenge for a cover for my notebook. Inside, I used colored paper that came from my purge pile to divided my book into divisions. All the inside pages are office paper that has been printed on one side - I only write on one side of a notebook anyway and I love to recycle. Here you can see a bit of it:


Don't you just love the tabs that I've added to the different divisions?  They are so cheerful - I'll be adding some to my diary as well as they really makes me smile. The size of the notebook is 8x8 as this made using the office paper easier - just cut 3 inches off at the bottom.

And another pic:



I've already started working on my first blog post for Craft Storage Ideas that will be going live in a bit more that a week. Therefore I blocked out my "crip notes" - don't want to spoil the surprise for you.

Once again, thanks for visiting my blog.  It is a long weekend in Sunny SA and I have a bit of extra time that will be used to work on my plans for the house revamp. Yes!!! I made another recycled paper notebook just for this.  I'll add the tabs and take a picture for you.

That's it from me. Have a great weekend and please come back to play as I'll be sharing more crafting fun right here on Play as U Go.



No comments:

Post a Comment