Friday, October 24, 2014

Leftover magic

Good morning Bloglanders

Finally, it's weekend!! I'm just checking in to show what I did with a leftover die cut from this set. I used most of it to do this layout:


































You know me - waste not, want not. SO, the "overlefts" were just right for my "IDEES" notebook. (Idees = Ideas).  I always keep one on hand - to write notes, links, I even add pictures when I want to scraplift. And here she is:

I used a shop bought notebook, added the die cut, a brad and a glitter foam title.  No mess, no fuss and something have been used that would have ended up in my scrap bin.

This is such an easy way to pretty up notebooks. I think I'll be doing some more for my pressie stash and for my DIY friends I'm going to pack everything in kit form. Watch this pace and all will be revealed!!

That's it from me. I'm working on a "hanging bow" for our Princess. Ever heard of it??? Me neither but trust my funky daughter-in-law to come up with bright, new ideas. I'll show my version in my Sunday Summary. Just check back.

Have a great day and weekend. Thanks for looking at my bloggie and see U soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment