Thursday, September 12, 2013

Fall??????

Good morning Bloglanders.

Today I'm showing my "fall" project.  Now, in Sunny SA it's a beautiful spring day and my Fall mini book has been sitting on my coffee table for the past 6 months. Done and dusted.  So, this is what I did for the challenge:
I used a kit from Monika's "iLoveitall" Etsy shop to do my mini but I don't have ANYTHING left of the goodies she sent me so I decided to get going on embellishments for my 2014 fall mini. And you can see - they are perfect!! Colorful, dimensional and cheerful.
My artwork is from Silhouette and once again I did "print and cut" with an additional layer for the back done with the "offset" option. In between the layers are pop dots and I've put some at the back and attached it to transparency sheets left behind from my architecture postgraduate. Now I can just peel and stick when the leaves start to fall.  In the meantime, it's flowers, birds and bees all round.

If you missed the post where I did my first dimensional embellishments, you can click here to check it out. When I did them, I had to convert my images to Silhouette "cut-ables" but for today - I just had to hit the cut button. So easy when you work with Silhouette. Enjoy!

I'm off to get some admin done and then I'll be outdoors ........................ enjoying my spring flowers and the beautiful day. Thanks for visiting my blog today. Have a Thunderous Thursday.

Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment