Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mini Heart Love Letters

Hi Bloglanders.

Once again - a beautiful day in Sunny SA!!  For my fellow South African Bloglanders - I hope you had a wonderful "braai day". Today I just want to be outside so I've got a quickie to share:
Sometimes when you see something in Blogland and you just can't help yourself. You have to try it.  And this was it. I saw it on the Silhouette blog and couldn't wait. It was actually their freebie so I didn't even have to spend a dime for the fun. Just click here to see for yourself. 

I had to copy and paste it for you - I know that a lot of my Bloglanders hates the links.  I'm not sure if I'm allowed to reblog something like this but I couldn't find copyright procedures so I took the chance. If anyone has a problem, email me and I'll remove the image.

And for the non electronic Bloglanders, I also found instructions for the envelope on Pinterest:
Here is the link to the post that shows you how. The original post is from Forty Weeks. You can make the same one by hand but oh boy .............................. my Silhouette is worth every penny I spent on her!

That's it. Sometimes you just have to try it!! Go ahead and tell someone you love him / her right now. Thanks for looking at my blog today, I'm off to work in my garden and will be back tomorrow with some more crafting fun. Have a great day!

Hazel








No comments:

Post a Comment