Wednesday, September 4, 2013

i Love Washi

Hi there Bloglanders.

I hope you are well.  I'm having a great day. Rainy again in Sunny SA but I can stay indoors and craft on. Want to see what I have to share today? Without further ado:

Remember I did a Twine version?  If you missed it, just click here. I got the idea on the Silhouette blog and for the Twine I cut all the spools out of ordinary paper but for the Washi I used transparency.  Oh they look so whimsical - I totally love them. If you come back to look at my blog, I'll share some more transparency projects - I did a LOT of them while all the tools were out.

That's it!  I love Washi and now so can my friends - I'm giving away some to dear girlfriends as I don't think I'll ever use everything in my stash.  Also, some will be included in my updated version of the mini gift wrapping set. 

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Please come back as I love to have playmates. Have a great day!

Hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment