Monday, September 30, 2013

Nail varnish embellishments for Layout

Good morning Bloglanders

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Wynand is back from Vietnam, Wernich is back in Bloemfontein and Pieter's classes resume today so it's back to business for us. I did have a little crafting time and this is what I did:

Can you see the splatters in my layout?? I don't buy mists and inks so I used ordinary nail varnish for my dots and it worked very well.  Just another way of using what you've got without breaking the bank!

And my inspiration came from My Mind's Eye's challenge for September:


I you want to see what the rest of  Blogland did with the same sketch - just click here.

I'm off to get the office admin sorted and making a dress for a friend's daughter.  More than enough to keep me busy for the day and of course, I plan to sneak in some crafting fun as well. Thanks for looking at my blog today.  Have a Marvellous Monday and please come back to play.

Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment