Thursday, September 5, 2013

Project Life with Transparency

Hi there Bloglanders.

Still at the beach and loving it!  I hop you are having a Thunderous Thursday. Yesterday I told you that I did some more printing and cutting with transparency while all the tools were out.  Today I'm sharing a Project Life page that I did some time ago.
For me Project Life is all about the pictures and I felt fine with these of my son's engagement and the Princess's birthday. At least it was in an album and not floating around cyber space. (most of them came from Facebook ex the children and their friends).

Then I tried the "print and cut" option on transparency and got these gorgeous arrows.  Perfect to zuss up the page and while at it ...................................... I did the titles on my Silhouette as well.  For my non SA Bloglanders: "verjaar" = to celebrate your birthday; "verlief" = in love; "verloof" = to get engaged.  Now you know!

That's it.  We are having friends over for the weekend so I have to do some shopping, cooking and cleaning.  I'm off to get it done ....................... still want to fit in some crafting fun.  Thanks for looking at my blog today.  Please check back as I have lots more to share with you right here.

Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment