Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy B-Day with my Silhouette.

Good morning Bloglanders.

I hope you had a fab weekend.  It was very cold and rainy in Sunny SA - we even had snow on the mountains.  I stayed indoors and did some crafting.

I had to make a birthday pressie for a little boy - never easy.  This is what I did:













I've made some "girly" ones before but this was my first go at a "boyish" look. It is a cappuccino cup filled with instant hot chocolate, marshmallows, chocolates, a heart shaped shortbread biscuit and a spoon. Everything you need for that perfect cappa.

Lucky me got a free apple cutting file from the Silhouette shop. I just added the message and everything were done in one go. The striped paper is ordinary, recycled gift wrap.  Cheap as you can get and I think it looks pretty good.

And another look at my pressie before it gets delivered:

Just a note: these are perfect for fairs, bazaars or charity sales - first to sell out!

That's it from me.  I'm off to get some household chores done.  Thanks for looking at my blog today and please come back to play.

Hazel




No comments:

Post a Comment