Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Sunshine!

Hallo Bloglanders

I'm on my way to girlfriend #2's birthday party.  Just a quick post to tell you that in my house nothing works like it should.  When I started wrapping her birthday pressies, I felt that the cards that I've made was too bland so out came the stash - a button and a few flags and this is what the upgraded cards look like now:


While everything was out, I did some more to use as tags:


For someone with only 5 Copic markers, I think I'm doing fine.  I'll definitely invest in some more as I love coloring with them.  Very therapeutic!

And this is what the flowers that I got for the birthday girl looks like:


I'm off.  It will be the first time in 4 months that I will have my whole family together and I'm rather excited to spend time with them.  Have a great day and thanks for visiting my blog.  Please check back tomorrow as I'll probably change the cards again. (Hie hie hie!)

Have a Terrific Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment