Monday, April 29, 2013

PVC Drawer Organizers @ Craft Storage Ideas

Good morning Bloglanders

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that you are well rested and ready for week 18!  I'm working on my house - painting, sewing curtains, cleaning out drawers and purging what is not needed.  I can't believe how much less space you need when the kids are out of the house.  Not that they take anything with and that you are allowed to throw their stuff out - no, no, no!! I've packed everything into storage containers and moved it to the garage. (don't know if we'll ever get that sorted)

The plan is to arrive on their doorsteps (with the truckload of "stuff") once they have settled into their own homes. I hope they are not reading my blog today!!

I'm over at Craft Storage Ideas with my idea of using ordinary, clear PVC drawer organizers to sort your crafting stash.  I buy a lot of them and use them all over the house but I'm not spoiling the surprise - hop over there and see for yourself. Just click here. And a sneak peek just for you:


That's it from me. Thanks for visiting my Blog and please check back as I'll be sharing some more crafting fun right here. Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment