Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hybrid crafting

Hi there bloglanders

Tomorrow is Friday and I still have a lot to wrap up before the weekend. To top it all we are very, very busy at work as our financial year end is coming up. Today I'm sharing gifts I wrapped for a friend's children.  As I've told you before, I don't spend a lot on presents but I always try to give something special and wrap it beautifully.

Also, I'm submitting two cards for The Twinery and CPS Sketches card challenge. It's so nice and bright that it ties in perfectly with my tween gift wraps. Enjoy.

First up - my pressies for the girls:



And this one for the boy:

And now for the card layout I had to use for inspiration: (If you want to see the other entries, click here)


And now for my take on it:


I hope you enjoyed my toys and that you will come back to play tomorrow. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment