Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Last Valentine's playdate

Hi there bloglanders

I hope you are enjoying every minute of this "love"ly day!  All my goodies have been distributed and our picnic basket is packed to the brim with wonderful goodies for a picnic in the garden this evening. When my son saw what I was doing, he asked for a basket for him and his girlfriend as well.  Easy (and cheap) as I just divided everything in two.


The last idea I wanted to share with you is the bottles of sparkling wine that I packed in the baskets. Little red hearts stamped with a sentiment and some Maraschino twine from The Twinery and this ordinary treat is dressed in a festive red apron.  Now I'm done for the day and off to play!

Tomorrow all the Valentine's day goodies will be removed from the shelves and everything will start all over - this time with eggs and bunny's. I'm excited and have already been thinking up a storm how to make it special for my family. Please come back to play and I'll share my ideas with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment