Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lets play Tag

Hi there bloglanders

I'm back to show you a tag I made.  The idea came from here. I love the Scrap RDV blog!  If you have ever wished for a blog with lots and lots of creative ideas, look no further.  This  month they are doing tags (amongst buckets full of other stuff) and sharing the most wonderful freebies that you can use to make tags, cards, layouts or hybrid projects.


I've used quite a few of their freebies already and today I'm sharing a shipping tag I dolled up and used (yes, you guessed correctly!!) for a front cover of a notebook. 

I used a shipping tag from here, embossed it, inked it and added the die cut leaf , vellum birdie, the Scrap RDV sentiment and some twine from The Twinery. Easy Peasy done within a few minutes.


Here is a picture of my notebook stash before I gave some away as Valentine's  day gifts.


Have a wonderful week and please come back to play.  I'm off to add a title to the camping layout that has been on my table for the past week. Once it's done, I'll share the pictures and the story.

1 comment: