Monday, February 13, 2012

Share some love


Hi there bloglanders

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was hectic and my craft desk is still full of bits and bobs that have to be finished ASAP.  I’m sure all your Valentine’s Day projects are finished and hidden away ready to be used tomorrow.  Over the weekend I read what Lisa Ottossan said on WCS blog about gorilla love.  Do you know what it is?  Well, I didn’t but decided that I will get ready to spread some gorilla love this Valentine’s Day and that is why my projects aren’t finished. Click here if you don’t know either.



Here is my last Valentine’s Day project to spread some more love.  Hearts cut out of ordinary baking paper stitched together leaving an opening on one side.  After practicing my stamping skills, I filled them with jelly tots (I’m on a diet – that’s all we have in the house) and sewed the openings up. Easy peasy, - free Valentine’s hearts for all my loved ones.

Have a wonderful day. Spread some love and remember to play as U go.  See you again tomorrow in blogland when I will share a mini album I made for my mum’s friends. All 25 of them (and counting). 

1 comment: